What marketing has done to religion and Christianity in particular is part of the ineptness of Christianity in the world today. Is the present perception of Christianity something to be saved and redefined; or is a close adherence and walk with the Creator and his Redemptive Son much more than either Religion or Christianity? A further question to be considered, is whether government is attempting to become our religion and our religion is to be practiced as an extension of government?
The United Nations is striving to become the Central government of the world and if you look far enough and deep enough you will discover religion is to be placed under World government jurisdiction as well. You will also learn that the Christian will ultimately be designated as a target to be destroyed because it has been determined that if a people believe in and follow Jesus Christ they may not be prone to comply to the stipulations and statutes of a world government.
World government advocates recognize the need for some kind of religion but only of the garden variety as prescribed by those of authority. You can be certain no mention of Jesus Christ and Him the Savior will be advanced. World government and world religion have formed a pact with the strategy of becoming a co-mingled government religion and this “religion” will have established parameters set forth by a doctrinal leadership team who neither know the Lord personally nor care to. If my premise is correct and if this is to be the case, then I refer you back to the one who declared his throne to be situated upon the earth reining over the nations of the world.
The Greek word for “world” is “cosmos.” The term “cosmos” has several meanings. The New Testament Greek Lexicon shows us the different variation of the term “cosmos.”
1. an apt and harmonious arrangement or constitution, order, government
2. Ornament, decoration, adornment, i.e. the arrangement of the stars, ‘the heavenly hosts’, as the ornament of the heavens. 1 Pet. 3:
3. The world, the universe
4. The circle of the earth, the earth
5. The inhabitants of the earth, men, the human family
7. World affairs, the aggregate of things earthly. The whole circle of earthly goods, endowments riches, advantages, pleasures, etc., which is hollow and frail and fleeting, stirring desire, seduction away from God, and are obstacles to the cause of Christ.
In the general sense, a cosmos is an orderly or harmonious system. The word derives from the Greek term (kosmos), literally meaning “order” or “ornament” and metaphorically “world“, and is antithetical to the concept of chaoswhich is the extreme form of confusion.
Please, follow from the book (Gospel) of John:
- 12:31 – Now is the judgment of the kosmos (world), now shall the prince (ruler) of it be cast out.
- 14:30 – The prince (ruler) of the kosmos (world) cometh, and hath nothing in me.
- 16:11, 13:31 — The prince (i.e., the devil – ruler of the world (kosmos) shall be cast out.
- 16:8-11 …and when He (the comforter) is come He will reprove the kosmos of sin and of righteousness and of judgment. Of sin, because they believe not on me; of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; of judgment, because the prince (ruler) of this kosmos is judged.
The book of Ephesians also offers insight in the matter of who the ruler of the kosmos was: Where the Covenant people, in the past, walked according to the course of the world (kosmos), according to the prince (ruler – of the air (Ephesians 2:2; 6:10-11 – the Devil). See verse 11, where the term ‘World Rulers’ occurs. 1 John 5:19 adds further to the mix: And we know that we are of God, and the whole world (kosmos) lieth in wickedness (lit., “in the evil).
It is apparent to any person with discernment that the deceptive one has manifested a fraud to the original order as conceived by God and the world in which live and have our being is a world of image and deception and is but a stage of vapor to vanish on the Day of the Lord.